Unique cross-cultural focus
Tirian's experience with over 30 cultures in 20 countries worldwide has ensured we have been able to successfully assist companies and teams with a mix of beliefs, backgrounds, religions and work ethics to reach practical and unified solutions to issues.
- Many of our programs are designed to suit cross-cultural teams with the following key objectives:
- To create a shared vision and understanding of team identity
- To align work goals and approaches
- To develop a common ‘language’ for improved communication
- To create an environment where people can have an open dialogue between cultures to share best practices
- Increasing performance in cross cultural teams
The complete solution
All of the above modules can also include our targeted 4-Step Process including needs analysis, custom design and post-program follow up.
- Verbal interviews, Needs Analysis, questionnaire and/or full Psychometric Evaluation before program
- Personalized coaching or one-on-one sessions.
- Individual and group personality or behavior profiling