Unique cross-cultural focus
Tirian's experience with over 30 cultures in 20 countries worldwide has ensured we have been able to successfully assist companies and teams with a mix of beliefs, backgrounds, religions and work ethics to reach practical and unified solutions to issues.
- Many of our programs are designed to suit cross-cultural teams with the following key objectives:
- To create a shared vision and understanding of team identity
- To align work goals and approaches
- To develop a common ‘language’ for improved communication
- To create an environment where people can have an open dialogue between cultures to share best practices
- Increasing performance in cross cultural teams
Modules for dealing with cross-cultural issues
Sample Tirian modules that provide the opportunities to focus on the above deliverables.
D1 themed simulation modules:
- On Thin Ice™
Understanding team dynamics and creating a common language to streamline communication between individuals and departments. Also looks at international and virtual teams and teams under high pressure.
- Catch Me if you Dare™
A cross cultural experience where teams have to deal with and solve crises, issue & risk management.
- The Sky is not the Limit™
Balancing competition & collaboration.
- Building The Corporate Village™
Understanding the concept of community and redefining corporate identity.
D2 workshop, seminar and keynote modules:
- The Collaboration Concept:
- The Reality of Virtual Teams:
Relating across barriers (including the challenge of international teams)
- The Communication Package:
- Risky Business:
Dealing with crisis Understanding the concept of community. redefining a corporate identity.
- Breaking the Conflict Code:
- Mission Possible:
Building a united vision
The complete solution
All of the above modules can also include our targeted 4-Step Process including needs analysis, custom design and post-program follow up.
- Verbal interviews, Needs Analysis, questionnaire and/or full Psychometric Evaluation before program
- Personalized coaching or one-on-one sessions.
- Individual and group personality or behavior profiling