To generate ideas and solve issues and challenges
Objectives - Our facilitator will
- Develop human centric creative thinking & design thinking styles and actions in individuals and teams
- Help organizations innovate better through developing systems and building an awareness of customer needs
- Facilitate better decisions by showing how to pay close attention to signals that point the way forward
- Help question unconsciously held biases and world views to come up with authentic alternative realities (futurism)
- Implement methodologies for practical, creative resolution of issues that looks for an improved future result
Sample Generic Solutions from Past Client Work
Expand premium products in the wholesale channel | Increase productivity of the practice | Improve demand accuracy | Effective strategy deployment | Identify new and substantial revenue and capital value growth opportunities | Attract, induct and retain key revenue generating resources | Establish sales portal system | Accelerate backlog execution | Update billing system & lean closing project | Improve the sales / client engagement process | Retention / rewards / recognition | Design for optimum results | Information flow | Long supply chains – ok or not? | Who owns what? | Buying volume vs. building relationships and mutual growth | Staying in touch | Who is our customer? | Niche – where, who do we serve? | Building business in emerging markets | How do we stay in touch - hear our Customers / Consumers? | What is the core business? | Post sales service | Internal costs vs Customer focus -- which comes first? | Product profitability vs. proliferation of products | Productivity | Introduce new services (eg scoped advice, mortgages) in new/emerging customer markets and delivering profitably. | Manage communications (email) | Improve order booking linearity | Green strategies | Deliver affordable and right/balance nutrition for families with lack of economic resources | Save energy | Incorporate a health subject into an emerging country’s curriculum | Design health program materials for NGOs & local village people to teach.
Models & tools include: Grant’s SID ‘Strategies for Innovative Development’ (SID), Convergent Divergent Thinking, Brainstorming, Risk Matrix, Prospective Hindsight, Pre Mortem, Brain Writing, Forced Connections, Ladder of Abstraction, POINT, SCAMPER, Story boarding, Design Thinking, Risk Matrix, & RACI. Research shows that these types of prospective hindsight tools—increases the ability to correctly identify reasons for future outcomes by 30%.
- Connected workshop: http://www.whokilledcreativity.com/program-options/the-7-individual-rescue-strategies/pure-business-facilitation/
- Short term interventions: http://www.whokilledcreativity.com/program-options/the-7-individual-rescue-strategies/pure-business-facilitation/
- Long term interventions: http://www.whokilledcreativity.com/program-options/pre-consult/