Finding a lifestyle balance
Building a balanced lifestyle and finding positive personal engagement strategies through managing energy levels effectively.
How is it possible to take time to make time?
There is a new approach to the old balanced lifestyle conundrum. Rather than focusing on time management, this approach focuses on managing energy effectively through directed attention and ‘full engagement’. Research now shows that athletes who successfully alternate periods of high pressure training with focused rest and recovery achieve the greatest results, and likewise individuals from all walks of life can learn to ‘find a rhythm’ and achieve maximum performance and satisfaction in life and work through applying these principles.
- Designed to help refocus… rebalance… and realign life values.
- Sessions provide the master tools needed to tune up and to get into shape mentally, physically and emotionally.
- Information about the latest psychological and physiological research is combined with simple practical exercises, targeted group discussions and focused relaxation opportunities.
- By the end of the session, participants have practical action plans for immediate implementation – and a more positive approach to life and work.
- Recognizing individual challenges and needs
- Finding a personal rhythm
- Setting goals for personal change
- A prioritization chart to assist with personal planning and decision making
- A schedule template for daily application
This is another original and unique program exclusively designed and presented by Tirian.