Mastering the art of dynamic communication
Learning the art of making an impact in presentations through connecting with people and mastering these skills in focused presentation sessions with targeted individualized feedback.
Is it possible to really connect with people when making a presentation?
Being able to present information and ideas effectively is a foundational life and work skill. And yet so many people panic at the thought of having to present in group situations. In fact, in the list of common phobias, the fear of public speaking is at the top as one of the greatest fears humans have. By learning to see a presentation as a more dynamic form of communication in which an individual is not merely presenting ideas and information but is simply relating with people in a conversational manner, the fear is taken out of presenting and the impact of the presentation is enhanced. Knowing your own personal communication style and how to maximize this in presentation situations ensures that individual styles are matched to specific contexts effectively. Through this process it becomes clear that it is possible to connect with groups and relate effectively for a more dynamic and enjoyable experience, and learning this skill is often transformational.
- Designed to help participants understand the elements of good communication and to improve personal presentation skills.
- The course is experiential, and places great emphasis on helping participants develop individual skills and match them appropriately to the situation. As well as learning many generic skills required for presenting, participants also learn to recognize that each presenter can find a comfortable style that suits them and their group.
- As the facilitator takes the participants through the course there are plenty of opportunities to experience and feedback on the process. The program actively prepares individuals for presentation situations, providing practice in presenting ideas and concepts clearly and effectively.
- By identifying strengths and weaknesses in preparing and delivering presentations, strategies can be formulated which will assist individuals. Through this program participants learn to:
- Analyze audience and environment to prepare for a presentation
- Plan a presentation
- Organize information and ideas to form clear and logical argument
- Develop specific delivery skills in presenting
- Deliver effective high impact presentations
- Analyzing the audience and environment to appreciate the context of communication
- Organizing information and ideas to form clear and logical presentations
- Developing personal skills to deliver high impact presentations
- A template for preparing presentations
- A format for delivering presentations
- An evaluation tool for assessing presentations
This is another original and unique program exclusively designed and presented by Tirian.