Hands Up Videos
Does school kill creativity? Do people lose creative ability over time, and is our education system the culprit? Find out for yourself in this fascinating video... as children get older, they often see themselves as less creative. We went back to school to find out if children have any ideas on how adults can become more creative. They were not surprised to discover that their findings correlated with the latest research from Harvard.
Hands Up Part 1: How Creative are You?
Hands Up Part 2: Creativity secrets from the kids
Hands Up Part 3: Creativity secrets from the Experts
More Complementary Videos
Brainstorming a Biscuit Video
Brainstorming a Biscuit: What can you see in a biscuit? A classic brainstorming creativity test - each time you bite a biscuit, see if you can come up with more ideas , than a child. (From The Creative Connection team building program by Tirian)
- Andrew Grant: From the Classroom to the boardroom (sample)
- Gregory Burns: Stepping out (coming soon)
- Prof Antoine Perruchoud: Applying Innovation (coming soon)
- Bruce Haddon: How creative are creative people? (coming soon)
(These videos form part of Tirian's full Creative Connection seminar.)
The Creative Connection™ Snack PAK Video
*(Available for sale with study guide, etc)
The Creative Journey
How can you unlock Creativity? Why are some people more creative than others? How important is it to foster individual creativity and build innovation? (6 mins)
Paralympics gold medallist and world record holder Gregory Burns talks about his 2 of his passions - Sport and Painting and the benefits of a creative outlook and an innovative mindset. (10mins)
Tirian goes deep under cover to find what the real experts say about creativity and why they are in danger of losing it as they get "more experienced" - Watch what happens to kids at school as they progress through the years. Discover from kids and teachers the secretes of Creativity. A fascinating interview with school students and their teachers which reveals how important creativity is, and how it can become stifled over time. These &slquo;experts&srquo; share their unique ideas on how adults can become more creative at work. (15mins)
From the Classroom to the Board Room: Andrew Grant
A section of a keynote talk to IBM executives, challenging them to consider why &slquo;experts&srquo; can have the most trouble being creative at work. (12mins)
Snack PAK Videos
- SNACK PAK Videos are fast paced, thought provoking short videos, covering key topics in their specific areas.
- SNACK PAK Videos either come as part of the complete Snack PAK of your choice OR are available as individual videos.
- These videos are also used as part of Tirian's seminars and keynotes.
- Snack PAK videos when purchased as part of the full snack PAK comes with a summary outline of transcripts and discussion questions, along with the video sections being integrated into the facilitators notes and participants books.