Developing an innovative culture
The Creative Connection page has been updated to Creative Scene Investigation (CSI) page.
Unlocking individual and team creative potential and building an innovative organizational culture through a sequential three phase process that utilizes practical problem solving strategies.
The creative connection™ program leads to transformation through innovation - producing superior results through better problem solving skills and more efficient and effective work practices ('doing more for less'). This 1 - 3 day experiential workshop or keynote provides a productive hothouse environment that immediately applicable high level business ideas and solutions.
INTRO: The Creative Connection Foundations-CSI
Walk away with... an understanding as to why creativity has difficulty flourishing in a typical work environment, and to discover strategies to develop a creative mindset & learn how to build a work environment which is conducive to innovation
PART 1: Creative thinking and problem solving
Walk away with...an increased capacity to come up with practical ideas and implement-able solutions faster PLUS one or more business issues solved
PART 2: Team 'innovation solution' strategies
Walk away with...an efficient and effective high performing team able to maximize individual strengths in coming up with new business applications PLUS one or more practical new business applications ready for implementation
PART 3: Organizational structures that support innovation and the customer connection
Walk away with...a blueprint for organizational innovation that is responsive to customer needs PLUS one or more innovation models for the organization ready for execution.
How can creativity provide the competitive edge? To be competitive in today's world, individuals and organizations must continue to move forward, and must be the first to take initiative in making progress. In order to do this effectively, systems must be put in place that encourage corporate creativity. Creativity can occur in any company on a haphazard basis, and unfortunately in most companies it does happen by accident. But what would happen if creativity could be actively harnessed, directed, and promoted in an organization? Imagine what could be achieved! Successful companies are now those that effectively align internal values and processes to ensure consistent creativity.
- A highly motivating introduction to the power of the creative mind.
- After establishing the need for innovation in organizations, the program identifies three essential ‘cogwheels’ for creative development: individual creativity, team creativity & organizational innovation.
- Phase 1 introduces seven techniques for individual creative development based on the latest research. Participants have the chance to practice these with a series of fun and involving activities.
- Phase 2 shows how teams can maximize creative strengths and provides a practical four step process for creative problem solving in teams, culminating in a collaborative construction task.
- Phase 3 demonstrates how to ‘breathe’ innovation into the organization values and systems, also covering the need for a strong customer focus.
- Also included are inspiring video clips which provide ideas and direction for action. The program can finish with some solid business facilitation where groups actualize the creative process.
- As a result of the program groups walk away with practical solutions and specific process redesigns.
- Attitude: Recognizing the need for creativity
- Approach: Practical strategies for creative development
- Action: Effective problem solving using the creative mindset
This is another original and unique program exclusively designed and presented by Tirian.