Facing the unpredictable
An exciting whitewater rafting adventure which emphasizes effective project planning, coordination and communication in the face of unpredictable challenges.
In general, the better you plan, the better you are prepared. But even the best laid plans can fall apart in the face of reality. Although it’s not always possible to predict what might happen in the future, it is possible to set up systems that will allow for multiple possibilities and cater for these. Although it can be easy to be tempted to give up when faced with an apparently insurmountable challenge, flexible planning and effective coordination and communication can make all the difference.
- Rapid River Rescue ™ is an exotic journey to the dramatically beautiful heart of the jungle, where teams face a series of challenging tasks while racing down the river through rapids.
- Each team must reach a set of objectives to be successful – rescuing and protecting an ‘endangered animal’!
- An exciting and physically demanding session that will involve each team learning to work together to achieve goals.
- Set challenges include:
- Collecting resources for the animal from different points along the river
- Protecting the animal from marauding tribes
- Ensuring the animal gets down the river in one piece!
- Recording the evidence on camera
- Being aware of unpredictable elements
- Forming strategies to cope with unpredictability
- Planning, coordinating and communicating to achieve goals
This is another original and unique program exclusively designed and presented by Tirian.