Alignment for the journey ahead
A colorful ‘cultural adventure’ that involves coordinating the re-enactment of famous cultural myths through designing, building and racing traditional devices.
Smooth functioning in the organization requires clear coordination and alignment both within and between teams. By creating clear goals, allocating specific roles and responsibilities for individual groups, and then clearly coordinating the ways these groups act and interact with others, it is possible to build systems that support alignment. The outcomes are clearer expectations and more streamlined processes that everybody can enjoy and benefit from.
- An exotic mythological experience, in which teams are challenged to build traditional forms of transport and reenact a fascinating historical journey through racing these devices.
- The different stages of the program involve working with limited resources to make the devices and finding creative ways to decorate them, before testing and trialing their functionality.
- The climax of the program is the grand procession and race to reach the palace, with the key characters of the story being transported by the devices.
- An exciting high energy and often highly amusing experience, this program is a powerful way to learn both about local culture and the group dynamic.
- Accepting the need for alignment
- Coordinating efforts within and between teams
- Creating a unified combined outcome
This is another original and unique program exclusively designed and presented by Tirian.