Program participants will learn to:
- Understand the difficulties teams face when put in high pressure situations
- Learn the value of issue management (proactive ways to prevent crises)
- Understand how ethics and CSR (Corporate Social Responsibly) impact on the bottom line of business.
- Acknowledge, plan for and manage issues and crises
- Identify crisis situations and their consequences and the way people behave
- Share information effectively for better problem solving.
- Understand individual and team strengths and weaknesses in a crisis situation.
- Assess personal ability to acknowledge, plan for and manage a crisis
- Identify attitude to manage stress levels in crisis situations
- Observe communication style most effective for crisis problem solving
- Recognize individual and team strengths and weaknesses for crisis management
- Appreciate mindset required to manage the crisis problem itself
- Understand need to be creative to deal with new business realities
- Know what pressure media groups are under
- Gauge problems in managing public perception
Based on actual media reports, over 600 cards cover real life scenarios, weave a complex story creating 100's of variables.
Catch Me if you Dare™ is available in packaged kit form, for groups or trainers to purchase and use.
This is another original and unique program exclusively designed and presented by Tirian.