Andrew has been engaged by market innovation leaders including:
- Nestle (Switzerland): Designed & facilitated sessions to discover creative ways to use less energy in cooking and bring more nutrition to consumers in emerging markets
- AMP (CEO level): To deal with the new changes to the finance regulations
- Four Seasons Hotels (CEO / GM level): Preparing teams to embrace the future of the hospitality industry
- UBS (London): To ensure that their change management process would be accepted by key stakeholders=
- Citibank (Asia): To implement key initiatives
- J&J (R&D teams, Asia): To look at ways to develop more creative processes
- Disney (HK): To create compelling ideas to use for marketing
- YPO / WPO: To facilitate the merger
- Janssen (Europe & USA): Working with change management
- Mercedes Benz (CEO / Country level): Developing the leadership team and new brand positioning.
- Allianz (CEO / Country exec team): Developing their new vision mission values
- Schneider Electric: Designing an international leadership development program for high potentials to accelerate their learnings
Along with his partner they have authored over 30 corporate educational resources, simulations and programs that are used by Fortune 500 companies and are sold under license worldwide.
Andrew's clients include:
Duke University, Genpack, Tech Mahindra, Baker & McKenzie, Daimler, Mercedes Benz, Estee Lauder, Cisco Systems, Janssen, Carl Ziess, 3M, Coke, Fuji Xerox, Singtel, Optus. AT&T, Aman Resorts, Accenture, BASF, Daimler, Deutsche Bank, DHL, Citigroup, Cisco Systems, E&Y, Four Seasons Hotels, GSK, HP, IBM, MTV, PWC, Reuters, Starwood Hotels, TNT & YPO.
Andrew Grant's Videos
Watch short videos to learn why Andrew Grant will add value to your next program
A summary compilation of Andrew's latest TV interviews, endorsements and keynotes. 3 mins version
"You brought learning to life"
Joann Patrick Ezzell
CEO AT&T Asia / Pac
"Andrew always presents the positive BUT also strongly encourages individuals to directly address issues in a non conflict way. It is very hard to do this and make it work. Andrew did this brilliantly."
"You gave us compelling ideas that are worthwhile for use in our marketing."
General Manager / SenVP Consumer Products Disney Asia/Pac
"Andrew has the capacity to magically captivate your audience, regardless how jet-lagged they are, and transform the meeting place into an open and receptive arena that serves as a great springboard to talk about change towards more innovation."
Frank Wiegand MD PhD
VP Neurosciences Global Medical Affairs, Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
(Keynote to the international Global Medical Affairs team / Berlin Germany)
"A totally impressive program. I was amazed at how you got my team to openly discuss issues and address our needs to drive change."
Director of Marketing BPD Asia
"Top marks for helping us to achieve our key strategic initiatives."
"Extremely well received, with some great takeaways."
Accolades, Awards &
AWARD / RATING:
LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE: Inventing the Future keynote talk
“the highest feedback of the whole program”
ABOUT: Andrew Grant was invited to speak on Leadership in the Middle East, presenting to over 2000 participants and sharing the stage & a panel discussion with Stephen Covey, Jonas Ridderstrale and Bob Nelson.
COMMENTS: "I've spent 12 years on the speaker's circuit working with the biggest name speakers in the world. Andrew's talk today was one of the best I've ever seen, and by far the best at this conference. He left the audience spellbound for more than 90 mins straight." See more on this on Youtube.
AWARD / RATING:
YPO Global Leadership Conference: Keynote talk ‘Inventing the Future’: Rating for keynote 9.01 out of 10 (one of the highest achieved)
ABOUT: GLC (Global Leadership Conference for all YPO and WPO members) This conference was especially important as it was the forum for the inaugural merger discussions between YPO and WPO, to help both organisations look at how they can become more streamlined through the merger process. The Regional Officers workshop consisted of the top 80 members (including the incoming and outgoing chairman and regional officers).
COMMENTS: “I am pleased to announce that the ROW in Sydney was a resounding success. We had a rating of 9.01. Special mention must go to our resource Andrew for his superb presentation on the "Inventing the future" sessions, and keeping us through our pace throughout the day. ”
Richard Hoon ROW Chairperson GLC Sydney 2008
- Mass Media:
- See interviews with Andrew Grant including:
- Asian Wall Street Journal :
Creativity & A Wealth of Happiness
- Interested in seeing Andrew in action?
Visit this section>
Watch Nick Swisher's endorsement on Youtube>.
- PDF brochure:
- Andrew Grant and Gaia Grant keynote presentation topics (2MB, PDF)
- Andrew Grant keynote speaker (275kb, PDF)
- High resolution (1200x1800 px, 300 dpi) for a higher print quality brochure / media contact Tirian. More...
- Sydney, Australia
- Hear Andrew with a "Positive Business Minute" on leadership, as heard on Newsradio Singapore
- Book for next conference
- Book Andrew as a keynote speaker for your next conference...
- Latest Keynote topics:
- Please visit Andrew's latest Keynote topics