Selected Recent Case Studies
- J&J: Change management for the USA & Asia teams
- FRHI Hotel Management: Developing strategic goals and measures for the Asia executive team
- Google: Introducing future solutions thinking for a key sales team in the USA head office
- Visa: Identifying leadership issues and challenges through a program designed for all their managers globally
- Schneider Electric: Creative leadership development program for the Asia Pacific team
- Baker & McKenzie: Developing strategic vision, mission and values for Asia Pacific
- Estee Lauder: Develop a strong & resilient new senior team in the Asia Pacific region
- JP Morgan: Reflect on risk management, compliance and the impact on productivity
- A number of tech companies including Dyson, Genpact, Tech Mahindra, and Fuji Xerox:
Helping their international teams and clients embrace and prepare for the future.
Four Season Hotels
The world's leading hotel chain pushes the boundaries in luxury and service. Four Seasons Hotels have engaged Tirian to work on Empowerment, Leadership, Branding and Positioning in Asia and the Middle East
- Electronic Arts
The President of EA Asia Pacific is responsible for working with all country GMs and reporting back to HQ in the USA. As they are dealing with projects that span the region, the country leaders of EA need to be particularly switched on. During the country managers meetings, there can be no room for politicking or personality clashes the team simply needs to get the job done as quickly and efficiently as they can...
- YPO / WPO
Forums consist of a committed small group of CEOs and Presidents from a diverse range of industries who come together on a regular basis to provide mutual inspiration and discuss issues in a confidential setting. These forum groups often benefit from professional facilitation to ensure relevant issues are addressed appropriately in the highly confidential setting required...
The Thai office of a German company will always have to be on the look out for cross cultural challenges...
- General Electric
The Asian division of the world's largest company lawyer group discovered how to create a positive mindset to tackle the challenges of their work and utilise balanced life principles...
- Levi Strauss
When the first team to implement SAP in Levi's Strauss & Co was asked to reach tough deadlines, Tirian was called in to ensure this highly successful team would rise to the occasion.
Senior economists unlocked their creativity, developed strong communication systems, and strengthened their virtual team strategies around Asia...
- Schneider Electric
35 upcoming star performers and leaders from 26 different cultures working together to create a specific template and action plan to guide them as a cross cultural virtual team..
- Cisco Systems
The Director of Cisco Channels Team Asia Pacific spent 3 years developing her team through an ongoing planned team development program...