- CORPORATE PLAYGROUNDS: Is 'team building' really worth the investment? (Excerpt from an article originally published in ‘MICE International’ magazine, Dubai about Tirian).
- A BOMB IN OUR BACKYARD: Assessing and managing risk. Gaia and Andrew Grant, Directors of Tirian, provide a personal perspective on risk management from their home and office compound in Jimbaran, Bali. (Andrew & Gaia Grant)
- BUILDING THE CORPORATE VILLAGE: Workplace satisfaction and success. Why leaders cannot afford to trivialize or marginalize "soft" skills in the workplace. (by Gaia Grant)
- More T-Thoughts and articles from TIRIAN on topics including: Leadership, Creativity, Optimism and Corporate Culture ...
- Been a participant on a Tirian program
- Been recommended
See what others have said about T-Thoughts?
"Thanks for a great article, it sparked for me some important questions ..."
Dr Don Hanna (PhD)
Managing Director & Global Head / EMA
"...Really good. I would also add that leaders ..."
"Fascinating reading and always thought provoking"
Regional Events Manager
Asia Pacific Amway Australia