Tirian is an Australia based company that specializes in organizational transformation through strategic leadership and team development. We are experts in delivering through both digital online platforms and in the conference sector for corporate needs in Australia. We have in Australia a great network of people available to assist in designing and running (intelligent) Team building & corporate leadership events across Australia, both digitally and face to face. We can work in all major cities, including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, and Perth.
Why engage with Tirian in Australia?
- Our corporate experience ensures what we present is actionable (20+ years working with global market leaders)
- Our academic research provides original validated content (PhD & Associate Adjunct Faculty, Discipline of Strategy, Innovation and Entrepreneurship | University of Sydney Business School)
- Our dedication to sound educational methods ensures it’s memorable & measurable (20+ years in educational design)
- Our published books, papers, and client list support us as recognized international thought leaders. (2 published best sellers)
- Our global experience ensures we can benchmark against the very best. (Having worked extensively in over 25 countries we are experts in working across virtual teams and in diverse cultures, especially Asia)
Benefits of a TIRIAN designed program
- Applying Learning to a Real Work Context. Our programs use action and reflection design to set the right mindset for continuous development and improvement.
- Learning Moments that Stick. Our unique experiential learning format provides opportunities for reflection in the work context – we create memorable experiences that drive positive behavioural culture change.
- Enhanced Sense of Ownership. Participants learn to think for themselves and to take ownership when confronting issues, which assists with real transformation
Our 4 key focus areas include
Tirian suites are an outcome-focused group of programs and delivery methods designed to address a core business topic.
Available as Face-to-Face Workshops AND Virtual Digital Online Experiences - with Pre and Post online self paces learning integration
SUITE 1: CREATE
Diagnosing and developing creative and critical thinking – including creative problem solving and design thinking processes for individuals, teams and organizations (includes our ‘CSI’ gamification/simulation).
SUITE 2: INNOVATE
Building ‘Future-Ready Ambidextrous Leaders’ - for senior leaders serious about leading and creating a culture of growth and innovation. Designed to develop agility and sustainable innovation and growth (can include ‘The Innovation Race’ gamification/simulation options).
SUITE 3: NARRATE
Building a strong organizational narrative through crafting and /or implementing a clear and aligned Vision / Mission / Values and ‘living the brand’. Designed to assist with inventing or reinventing the future to build confidence and capability (can include ‘The Creative Appliance Project’ simulation option).
SUITE 4: COMMUNICATE & COLLABORATE
Intelligent strategic team development - designed to help change the way people feel, think and behave to address leadership, learning and team dynamics.
- COMMUNICATE - Dealing with contemporary team challenges, including virtual and remote team challenges (can include the ‘On Thin ICE’ gamification/simulation option).
- COLLABORATE- Building collaboration in a corporate competitive context. The ‘Collaboration Deception’ gamification/simulation.)
Success Stories of Our Client in Australia
My reflections of what you deliver to companies like us is the combination of the theme, which was fantastic, the experience you have in your team, and the atmosphere you create in the room which is great fun. That all brings to us a relevance to our business with the issues that we struggle with day-to-day.
CEO Downer EDi Mining
Very suited to our group.
Managing Director Enterprise Services
Sun Microsystems Australia
You certainly had the WOW factor in there.
Director of Marketing Enterprise Services
Sun Microsystems Australia
In my many years of organizing conferences, this was by far the best team building activity I have ever seen.
Internet Conferences and Incentives Australia
I have always approached outdoor learning activities with a degree of trepidation & cynicism however I must say that I was extremely impressed with the program from: the scale to the principles around which the activity was developed, to the briefing, debriefing. All of us could identify with some of the points being drawn out & relate them back to the workplace. Can't ask for much more than that.
Director of Business Development
I know this will last in our peoples’ minds for many years to come. I was most impressed with your attention to detail and overall management of the training program. Feedback has been exceptionally positive, with comments such as "Will never forgot what we learnt", "an unforgettable experience", "life changing" and "spectacular in every way." I really appreciate the time and effort you put into making things "special" for our people.
Senior Consultant Sales Leadership
National Australia Bank
An interesting exercise in how people can work together to achieve a positive outcome"… "fantastic challenging experience"… "great fun" … "exhilarating in the sense that I went outside my comfort zone
General Manager and CEO Club Members
Pacific Access (Yellow Pages) Australia