Dedicated to continuous innovation and the highest standards of hospitality, Four Seasons invented luxury for the modern traveller. In 2005, 17 Four Seasons properties ranked in the Top 100 List, including five in the top 20. By far, more than any other hotel company.
Four Seasons Hotels International Management Conference
Andrew & Gaia Grant were chosen to speak as the only external presenters for the Four Seasons Hotels International Management Conference to 150 executives, including the CEO, Executive Leadership team and all Four Seasons GMs and RVPs. (The bar was set high, with previous speakers including John Cleese and Jim Collins). The chosen session was based on their book "Who Killed Creativity? and how can we get it back" with a strong hospitality focus. It was a 3 hour interactive keynote that was fast paced & relevant, making sure all were activity involved.
- Singapore: Requested by HR and the GM to help develop programs to empower their leaders and make sure the empowerment can be transferred down the ranks in a way the the companies powerful values are lived everyday.
- Doha: With a new property in a strategic position (First in the Middle East) the GM wanted to ensure his executive team were all aligned to deal with this new market and staff.
- Bali: To align a highly successful executive team ensuring it can continue to maintain the hotels number one position.
- Over the last 5 years Tirian has developed programs for the Four Seasons Hotels in Bali, Singapore and Doha.
- Tirian developed a program to in/externally re-brand/position the Regent hotel in Singapore through helping the staff understand the Four Seasons brand and vision in their hotel and reenergizing this through out the whole hotel. (Mission Possible, Leadership, DISC)
- Tirian helped align the newly formed Doha executive committee (Dynamic Interaction program / DISC profiling)
- Staff throughout the properties have understood how the Four Seasons brand can be leveraged internally to develop and empower leaders and their teams.
- Regent hotel (Singapore) moved from 9 to 2 in its competitive set.
- Doha: The GM created a strong aligned team and in 2006 was voted on the Condé Nast Traveler 'Hot List'.
Tirian Hotel experience 2012
See a detailed list of key companies, the programs & results in the travel and hospitality industry that have engaged Tirian.